Apex Stormwater Management
Stormwater management and erosion control don’t sound terribly important, but ensuring these aspects of your Apex site development project are done correctly are necessary for:
- Complying with federal, state, and local regulation
- Guaranteeing the integrity of the project, including reducing street flooding
- Reducing the environmental impact your project has on the local water systems.
To help you achieve these goals, the contractors at Giant Development are knowledgeable and experienced in Best Management Practices (BMPs) and Stormwater Control Measures (SCMs), and we offer numerous services related to reducing erosion, minimizing loss of sediment, and controlling stormwater. These services include:
- Grading and drainage solutions to manage the flow of water runoff and reduce soil loss and erosion.
- Engineering natural stormwater management methods, including building sand filters, retention ponds, grass or rock beds, and detention wetlands
- Building stormwater detention vaults underground that hold high volumes of water runoff and limit the flow of water going downstream.
- Sediment reclamation and impact mitigation
- Stream bank stabilization and restoration to prevent land erosion, often using eco-friendly solutions, including installing plant materials and bioengineering to stabilize the soil.
- Proprietary technology implementation
- Non-compliance prevention and resolution to help you pass inspection and align with regulation.
When you’re dealing with stormwater management, you want to work with an experienced team who can do the job right the first time. Otherwise, your Apex site development project could be facing fines or budget and schedule setbacks due to having to redo work. Even more damaging, not managing stormwater correctly can lead to damaging flooding either during construction or once the project is complete.
Contact Our General Contractors for Experienced Stormwater Management and Erosion Control
At Giant Development, Inc., we create stormwater and erosion prevention solutions across Apex, from small, simple projects to challenging conditions. To learn more about how we can help you meet and exceed regulations while sticking with your budget, call us today at 919-754-1226 or fill out our contact form to get started.